Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jackie24689

Toro lx 468 or snapper lt125 or Jd la115

jackie24689
13 years ago

Hi,

My lawn tractor is all most dead and I have been looking for a new one. After a lot of thinking I decide on a new cheaper mower instead of better used mower as I am hopeless at fixing machines and would not know what to look for in a used machine. After going to Home Depoe, Lowes, TSC, sears, Canadian Tire and 3 tractor dealers I am totally confused and frustrated. I considering a Jd115 from Home Depoe, Snapper from a small repair shop(what I was not impressed by the store)or with and a Toro from a tractor dealer that has been in business for a lone time. Their is a JD close by for repairs, but their is not another Snapper dealer in my area. The snapper and Toro are about the same price $2100.00 and the JD is on sale for $1600.

I started of by not wanting a product made by MTD which the Toro is(I think) but the sale person said all MTD products are not the same and the Toro is make to the specification of Toro which is better than some of the cheaper machines. I have read so many bad reviews on the L series of JD that I really wonder about them and while the Snapper seems the best machine I an not shore about the service I would get from the store or if it would stay around long enough to service the machine.

I live on a and have about 2 acres to mow, ground is not all that level but their are no big hills but some of the areas are rough and can have longer grass and weeds.

Ant help in what would be the best choose or different choose would be greatly appricated.

Jackie

Ontario

Comments (3)