Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help identifying my Husky zero turn.

Posted by c3pilot SC (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 9, 14 at 18:59

I need some help identifying a mower I just picked up. It's a Huskyvarna zero turn 42" chain hung fabricated deck with a 18hp Kawasaki motor. It is WELL used and all the decals are gone including the one on the frame to the right of the engine with model and serial #'s.

I know a pic would be very helpful but I don't have one right now.

The deck height adjustment is hand operated and comes up by your right knee and bends outward 90 degrees. It has two belts; one PTO driven goes to the deck. The other engine driven goes to the 2 separate hydro pumps ( not sure what those are called). Single roller on the front center of the deck.

It seems like a heavy duty little machine that should be easily repaired for many years to come....and having the #'s would no doubt make that easier. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thx!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help identifying my Husky zero turn.

Here's a pic.

The pumps are not directly hooked to the wheels but have hydraulic lines that run to the wheel drives. The drives are Parker units.

This post was edited by c3pilot on Sun, Aug 10, 14 at 7:04

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here