Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bum sparkplug

Posted by arhick (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 25, 13 at 2:10

I have a mower with Briggs & Stratton 675 engine and I can't find a spark plug RJ2YLE tat came in it. The dealer doesn't have it and though I wasn't talking to the main guy- seemed perplexed with that number. It looks kind of like the RJ19LM which my older one used. Can I just use that spark plug?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bum sparkplug

• Posted by baymee LehighValleyPA (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 25, 13 at 6:06

Yes, use RJ19LM

o

The standard plug as Baymee points out will work fine. Technically the plug that replaces that is the copper core version of the above plug RJ19LMC and gapped at .020 . Briggs has this fixation that hot restarts do better w/ the narrower gap on these and 12" Inteks...

o

Thank you again guys. I just made it easy and put in the RJ19Lm and set the gap at .020 as suggested. It runs as new.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here