Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
robar_gw

Spark plug wrench size

robar
10 years ago

What size spark plug wrench do I need for a RJ19LM plug?
I want to use the type made especially to lawn mowers.

Comments (26)

• tomplum
    10 years ago

13/16" plug socket

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Can't wait for the next SEPARATE thread for what end of the feeler guage do you insert into the gap electrode Duh !

Wonder if this Moron gets picked up by the Special Ed Bus.

• bob_k
    10 years ago

Champion RJ19LM

Plug Specifications

* Thread Size: 14mm
    * Hex Size: 13/16" (20.6mm)
    * Reach: 9.5mm (3/8")
    * Seat Type: Gasket
    * Heat Range: 19
    * Resistor: Yes
    * Brand: Champion

Center Electrode

* Type: Standard
    * Material: Nickel
    * Projection: Non-Projected

Ground Electrode

* Type: J-Gap
    * Material: Nickel

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Bob K : I think you watched the Rain Man once too often . I believe 13/16" Plug Socket was sufficient .

• bob_k
    10 years ago

ewalk, I am just like you. I post after the info has already been posted. But with different and additional info. Not just a comment.

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Bob K : I did not do the same as you . I shared a word of caution rather than give duplicate and useless additional information to Phantom OP lol .

• ewalk
    10 years ago

If you had been following any of Robars dribble you would better understand . This individual has dumped a many as 12 posts on various topics asking the basic of questions in the last few weeks ,when asked follow up questions by more than 6 experienced forum members he has not responded according but just started another thread on another forum . So in closing if he is not a moron , then certainly intellectually challenged. No you have not hurt my feelings , takes a lot more than what you have posted to get there lol . Your duplicate post with trival info just added fuel to my fire , its a small engine spark plug not the space shuttle log book dude and the question had be adequately answered. Anyways sorry for jumping on you , it was not warranted .

• bob_k
    10 years ago

I don't follow individuals or their post. And I didn't feel what I posted was trivial or duplicate. If you noticed there was more to my post than 13/16. Is was a specification of a part to a lawn mower ( as in lawn mower forum). And you have to remember it is posted to a forum. So the information is available to maybe millions of viewers over the coming years. Maybe they want to know more than 13/16. Also I don't consider myself a Dude. Dude status passed me by 50 year ago. I am in my 70s so you and the druggies standing on the street corners saying hey Dude you got a dollar are the only ones that call me Dude. Actually I am not sure what Dude means today. I did 50 year ago but with the language that people use to communicate with today with I am not sure.

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Well then youngin yeah had better stay an arms length from street corner Druggies for sure . Please accept my appologies for my rather curt initial response to you , My Bad. Your additional information although lengthy was concise for the purpose you have indicated . I should have not assumed you for another forum fool . I ,am getting a little long in the tooth also 60 + but do respect my Elders . So Mr K have a great day and again sorry for the confusion , this Dude has certainly learned a valuable lesson today .

• Brandon Smith
    10 years ago

Bob k, I think he just has a more elaborate and colorful way if saying to unknowing posters "hey bro/sis, this poster is a real tool and to do more than accidentally click on their posts would be an immeasurable waste of time".

Could be wrong but pretty sure I'm not.

Go cards!

• tomplum
    10 years ago

Thank goodness I've got a 13/16' socket. I can't seem to find my 20.6 mm socket ANYWHERE ;-)

• rcmoser
    10 years ago

I think to find the true meaning of " DUDE" I recommend watching the movie "THE BIG Lebowski" (circa 1997) Another of my all time favorites Pulp Fiction"

As for the socket on the spark plug I just find one that fits! But I have several to choose from. Maybe the Robars buying one deep one at time??? "THE DUDE not in! leave message"

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Now Tom be Nice Roflmo :)

• Brandon Smith
    10 years ago

"They pissed on my rug......mannnnn"

• ewalk
    10 years ago

" Eh..... You Talkin Ta Me ? "

• robar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This ewalk "dude" sounds like a troll.....watching and being critical of another's honest questions. Get a life ewalk! Are you the forum "enforcer"?

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Hey Jerk you have a few more threads to respond back to from Sept and October. Try showing some respect to the Senior Forum Members when they ask you for additional information to enable them to better assist you and future members reading this Site.
    If not quit posting trival questions about push mowers , leaf blowers , engine oils and spark plugs and then not even have the courtesy to respond back in a timely fashion
    with the requested feedback or at the very least a Thank You for their assistance . How about them Red Sox !

• Brandon Smith
    10 years ago

How bout them is correct my friend. It was an unbelievable series and im happy for Boston that they won it at home.

• ewalk
    10 years ago

717 Yeah with all that went down during the Marathon it was certainly a nice form of closure for all that participated in the Celebration of the World Series in Boston .
    P.S. I will sign off on this Ropar Dude I see he has not even replied back on his Lawnboy motor 20 oz. oil fill level question that he requested , that Bill K and I tried to assist he with . No class on his part , but then I,am just a Troll lol .
    Have a great weekend this Dude has to get ready for Deer Season ...Chow :)

• tomplum
    10 years ago

Well, I put my slippers on last night and dashed out into the garage. And what did I see gleaming in the flickering candle light of my jack-o-lantern? My 20.6 mm plug socket on the window ledge right next to my can of Whine-no-more! Of course, the stuff had eaten through the bottom of the can, dripped down on the shelf below - turning my can of federal safety orange into sunset strip club pink. But hey, I can't complain...

• ewalk
    10 years ago

Tom , at your age dashing around late at night is a serious Health Risk ! You never know when you might trip on a misplaced Metric Deep Socket :( lol.

• Ken Ferguson
    3 years ago

Spark plugs socket size for kohler troy blitz lower mower 19 house

• tomplum
    3 years ago

Possibly 18MM

• Ken Ferguson
    3 years ago

Thanks I got it taken care

• ssewalk1
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Hell , when did the daycare open again ?