Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robin EH18V owner's manual

Posted by mmccauley71 5b CT (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 07 at 9:01

I posted earlier that I just purchased a used a hi-wheel 26 snapper with a Robin engine EH18V 6 hp. I am hoping to get the owner's manual and the Subaru-Robin website has most manual's available in PDF format for download, but not this engine. If anyone knows where I can download one, let me know. Not a huge deal, I am only trying to confirm the crank oil capacity. 20 oz.? I did get a new oil filter from WallyWorld (ST4967) for $2.77 that will work and a quart of 30SAE.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robin EH18V owner's manual

It took a minute, but I found your answer in the service manual: 500cc, on page 39. You're right that the owner's manual isn't available online (I don't have one either), but the service and parts manuals are. I would recommend you snag them while they're available since this engine isn't available anymore. You can find them at the link below if you haven't found them yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Subaru factory website for Robin EH18V support

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here