Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
afarsid

Help revive these!!

afarsid
11 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to keep these guys alive! I was wondering if anyone could advise me on what I could do to help the two succulents on the left side of the pot. The other 3-4 seem to be doing fine. Also, if anyone can ID them that would be awesome too.
Here are conditions in that room that they are all exposed to:
They were repotted last weekend in soil for cacti/succulents. They are in a large, rather shallow pot with no holes on the bottom, but I put some rocks to allow for some water drainage. The pot is in a sunroom near the window and gets plenty of sun everyday. We live in Boston however so the temperature near that window gets pretty low, especially since it's an old single pane window with a storm window too. Also, about a feet below there's a radiator that gets rather hot. I'm not sure how resilient some succulents are but I can imagine that exposing them to both hot and cold could be discomforting. I watered them last weekened and the soil seems to be dry, I was going to wait to water them next weekend though since their water requirements should be quite low.
So is there anything that I'm doing that is causing those two succulents on the left to wither like such? I think I was over watering them a little while back, so maybe they are just recovering from that episode? Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!