Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant identification

Posted by Orbital none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 8, 14 at 19:16

Hi all, newbie gardener here, looking for some help in identifying the pictured plant please

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant identification

And here is another image of it

o

Aeonium.

o

Hello members, please help me indentify this plant. Also, how can it be re-rooted.

o

Thanks Carol!

o

mz pia.. you are highjacking someones elses thread ...

under the banner on themain page of this forum .. look for: POST A MESSAGE ... and start your own ...

once you get the ID.. you can get the rest of your info in the houseplant forum ... which appears to be one of your favorites ...

welcome to GW.. we will get you up to speed ....

ken

o

2nd looks like Pig's Ears, Cotyledon orbiculata

Here is a link that might be useful: Cotyledon

o

My apologies....learning this web site.

o

Don't worry about it MzPia. It has happened many times in the past.
Ken is not in charge of this forum or website. There is a nicer way to inform members about a post but somehow he feels compelled to act as overseer. Once the photo is posted, it cannot be deleted so we should move on and suggest that in future posts a new topic and post be made.

Carol

o

learning this web site.

==>> yes.. and that is why i took time to TEACH YOU ...and i see you have done it.. i look forward to many more of your posts ....

ignore carol ... she must not like teaching people how to use the site ...

though she is a brilliant botanist ...

ken

ps: you can edit your own post to delete anything you wish.. except a typo in the title ... right where it says: NEW: edit post .. on your own replies ... i just dont understand people who take the time out of their day to insult and flame people ...

o

MsP., your plant looks like Kalanchoe luciae to me.

Richard, your link.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here