Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is this strange rock that rose through the ground?

Posted by TheStrangeMystery Connecticut (My Page) on
Thu, May 15, 14 at 19:15

I live in Hartford, Connecticut and was tilling up the soil. The next day, I came back and this strange 8 inch rock came up through the soil, almost as if it had grown itself. The rock looks like a meteorite. Its almost like polished steel, feels very heavy and glows around the edges. I have never seen anything like it before. Has anyone seen anything like this or heard of this happening? Around the rock was burned ground and ash, glass particles and some shards of some other strange material.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is this strange rock that rose through the ground?

Pictures required.

o

Belongs in the Name That Rock forum.

o

I do believe we may have a bit of a spammer in this post.....brand new member and "glowing edges" and all :-) Next will be a tiny door opening and little green creatures emerging!!

o

Hack it to the ground, run over it with a truck and apply Roundup from a mustard bottle. That should fix it.

o

Get back on your meds.

o

Sounds like an alien turd.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here