Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
please help with id. better pic this time

Posted by southerngardening24 7b (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 14 at 21:48

I took a better picture of the plant in question. it's the one in the middle of the pincushion plant. thanks for any responses.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: please help with id. better pic this time

It's best to keep going on the same thread Southergardening24. People won't know which plant you are discussing if they get separated. Whatever this second plant is you need to dig up both plants and carefully disentangle them. Replant the Scabiosa in situ and put the unknown in a pot until it is identified. The longer you leave it the more overwhelmed the Scabiosa will be and the more difficult to separate.

This picture goes with ....

Here is a link that might be useful: Original question

o

floral you are right. I will separate them tonight after the sun eases off. I posted a new thread because I figured it will be more likely to be seen instead of the original one. I'm still really new here and still learning alot. thank you.

o

Your original thread will stay at the top if you add to it. Just keep on with the same conversation. We'll see it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here