Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I took seeds, but need a name to grow properly!

Posted by jigirl87 SC (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 29, 14 at 19:25

Mystery plant in CHS. Its the tall one with th purple hair.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I took seeds, but need a name to grow properly!

Where?

o

Sullivan's Island (Charleston) S.C.
The seeds have germinated and I'm getting ready to plant them in pots, but still have no idea what it is.
I have seen similar plants (stems & leaves) with smaller flowers on Kiawah Island.

o

Did you intend to include a pic?

o

jigirl87, there are some circumstances where you can see the picture, but it's invisible to the rest of us.

We'll only be able to see it if the photo is on your hard drive and you put the location on your computer into the "Name of the Link" box (and maybe you can do something like that from your cell phone, but I've never done that). Another way to post a photo is if the photo resides on the Internet -- for example, in a photo-hosting site like Photobucket or flickr.

Places where the photo might be where we can't see it include an email and your Google account. [Normally I'd say that if the photo appears in Preview, we'll see it in the final post, but I'm not sure if you'd see the photo in Preview in those cases or not.]

o

Wondering if it's an Allium?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here