Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shaddy101

I don't understand how to upload pics to this

shaddy101
13 years ago

forum at all, very difficult I guess. Could someone splain to me in simple english?>

Comments (10)

• carol23_gw
    13 years ago

Easiest thing to do is open a free Photobucket.com album.
    Upload pictures there. Copy the HTML line beneath each photo in your Photobucket album. Paste that HTML line here in the message portion, not in an upload box.
    In any forum you will be able to post multiple photos regardless of picture size.

After you paste your pictures in the message part of the post and click " preview" you should see your photos before you finalize the post.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

• yanggers
    13 years ago

{{gwi:269234}}
    {{gwi:269235}}

• yanggers
    13 years ago

Depending on the image hosting site, if you don't make an personal user account, the uploaded images might be automatically deleted from its address after a few months.

• shaddy101
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you both, I am going to try something, probably isn't right, but am crossing fingers!!!!!!!!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Hi Shaddy101!

If you want to play and test things out before posting here, just stop by the link below and there are several there who will be able to help you.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: The Test Forum

• shaddy101
    Original Author
    13 years ago

ThanksSue, I m tearing my hair, for some reason, can't make sense out of anything today. Got the pics on photo, now, the links don't work!
    Hate to come back tomorrow, and still not have any luck!!!!!

• carol23_gw
    13 years ago

Do you have your pictures on Photobucket?

• shaddy101
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes Carol, I do, but when I copied the link, I ended up with 2?, and they didn't work at all, was mystified, don't understand this part of it at all. Not a literate computer operator.

• pitimpinai
    13 years ago

shaddy, did you copy the link here? Make sure the entire link turns blue=meaning the entire line is selected. Then paste it in your message on the thread you want.
    {{gwi:269236}}

• carol23_gw
    13 years ago

Here's a tutorial that I hope will help.

My butterfly photo in Photobucket.

{{gwi:269237}}

Then I hover the cursor over the picture until the list of options below the photo is revealed. I select the HTML line.

{{gwi:269238}}

{{gwi:269239}}

I then copy that line, return to my post and paste in with my message.