Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What are the NAMES of these plants?

Posted by PlantN00b none (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 11, 14 at 4:30

Hi. I have taken plants to brighten up my bedroom a bit. I do not know what the names are but they seem to be thriving well in indirect sunlight, I just keep their soil moist and they're growing fine. What are the names of these plants so I could research on how to care for them properly. :) Please help me! This is my first time to deal with or care for plants so I am very new. Not even the closest familiar.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What are the NAMES of these plants?

The plant on the left looks like Cordyline fruticosa.

o
RE: What are the NAMES of these plants?

On the left, one of the newer Aglaonema cultivars, like 'Black Cherry.' The one on the right may be a Philodendron, not a good pic for ID. Spider plant (Chlorophytum) in the background of both, Sansevieria in the background on the left, probably.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here