Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tree ID, please! (Photo included)

Posted by Sugi_C 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 26, 14 at 18:16

Gosh, was this forum always named "Name That Plant"? I could have sworn it was something else and I had quite the time finding it again.

Here's a photo of two trees on my property -- I know I've seen them around but I've never had them in my garden. I'm just curious what they are so I can research them a little more.

They are quite pretty, though a bit messy while in bloom!

-Grace.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tree ID, please! (Photo included)

Lagerstroemia

o

Crape Myrtle? A close up of the flower and leaf would be helpful to nail it down.
Go to crapemyrtle.com. More pics on the site.

o

I'm not sure if the forum has always been "NTP!", but it's certainly had this name for at least 6 or 7 years.

o

...and for topics with images, the little camera icon automatically appears next to your title.

o

Rugby and Marge --- thank you! That looks exactly like the two trees here!

Missing, maybe I am totally confused with my forums. I could have sworn there was an "ID the Plant" or "Plant ID" or something like that. It definitely wouldn't have been more than 2 years ago. :-)

Larry, I do know that. I've no idea why I wrote it out, silly me haha.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here