Return to the Name That Plant Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Please help!

Posted by nursecarla none (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 9, 13 at 23:09

Hello all, I recently had my yard fixed up by a gardener who put in a bush that is producing red berries. My son ate a few of them and seems to be fine at this point but I am not sure if I need to haul 3 young kids into an ER or if he is okay... I broke one open and it had a pit. I tasted a bit and it had a bit of a sweet/tart taste to it. Can anyone tell me what this could be? I have tried to contact the gardener but she hasn't answered me yet.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Please help!

Nanking Cherry

RE: Please help!

Thank you!! When I googled it that is what I thought but wanted to get another opinion. Thank you!!

RE: Please help!

next time call poison prevention.. dont wait for a GW answer ...

and give the boy a baggie of snacks.. as you launch him out the back door.. and remind him.. that momma feeds him ... not mother earth.. UNTIL he is old enough to know better ... which is normally.. for a boy.. around 23 .. lol ...


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Plant Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here