• Embothrium
    10 years ago

That's what I'm thinking.

• shadeyplace
    10 years ago

would it be blooming now? but it does look like Rhodea flower

• carol23_gw
    10 years ago

We have no clue as to when or where the photo was taken. The OP has been posting many pictures recently.

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    10 years ago

Yes, the OP has been quite active lately.

It would help to know more information about these plants. Where they are growing, the time of year photo was taken, were they purchased plants, or passed-along plants from someone's garden, etc. etc. Otherwise it's really just a guessing game.

I assume he/she lives in zone 10 Florida, but that's only an assumption.

• missingtheobvious
    10 years ago

The email address seems to be from Mexico.

• bromelia2010
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry if I've been putting many pictures recently and asking for help ...sorry, sorry I did not want to disturb anyone.

And if I'm from Mexico , is in my profile ...
    this changes anything with the name of the plant to identify.? because it is correct, it is a Rohdea japonica .You know, some experts, are geniuses .. Thank you all.

• vall3fam
    10 years ago

Actually, other than your email, nothing in your profile says your from Mexico, your zone or any other identifying material. And it does change id'ing a plant. If the location is known, it might make a difference on which id I or anyone else comes up with.

Elaine

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    10 years ago

do NOT mis-interpret the statements.. that you are being ACTIVE ... no one said anything else .... there is nothing wrong with activity .....

frankly.. as far as i am concerned.. you are wildly entertaining... adding some great pix and posts to keep us active in winter.. which can be a down season ...

i have often wondered if this is all in some new garden you just bought..

or if you have been stalking all over town.. snapping pix ... with a thirst for knowledge..

please do NOT stop ...

all we would ask.. is that you say they are in mexico ... and when the pic was taken.. just in case you are posting some pic from say.. june ... it would be as simple as typing this:

MEXICO .. PIC TAKEN 112/05/13 ...

some cameras will even put the date on the pic ...

please do not stop or slow down ... nobody asked you to .... just add some info ...

ken

ps: one shortcut... would be to go to your members page ... and add mexico.. to where that 10 appears.. next to your name ... look at your posts above ... just like the post immediately above says: 9 CentralCA

• bromelia2010
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh please, excuse me ... my English is very bad and I misunderstood...sorry. Now if I understood ... thank you very much for your valuable help.I will follow your recommendations.... thanks all.

• missingtheobvious
    10 years ago

bromelia, su inglés es mejor que mi español.... No necesita pedir disculpas.