Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aachenelf

TV stuff - 24

aachenelf z5 Mpls
18 years ago

An hour of 24, some snacks, some tea. Time well spent.

Comments (6)

• mrbreeze
    18 years ago

How ironic...except for the snacks...our time was spent identically. Tea and 24, score!

(do ya think Jack will be able to save the day this time??? *rolls eyes*)

• Driftless Roots
    18 years ago

Like Lost, 24 is one of those shows that I missed out on at the beginning and thought "Oh well, I'll never catch up." Do you feel this is a program someone could view a later episode and still get anything out of it or is all the previously aired backstory necessary?

Not that I need any more shows to watch. I have only three I follow right now and one of them is over in a few weeks.

• clintdawley
    18 years ago

Yeah. I didn't watch Lost from the beginning but just finished Season 1 on DVD and I'm hooked. I've never watched 24, so I'll just wait for the DVD release.

One more episode of Surface until the season finale. I kinda like that show :)

• rita_h
    18 years ago

Love this show... when we went camping on our vacation, the DH had to promise to take me to a motel one night so I wouldn't miss the final episode. (It was time for a hot shower anyway...)

• varmint
    18 years ago

Tea lovers must like 24. Ironic that such a simple pleasure can go so well with such an action packed pleasure. I had some Republic of Tea cherry blossom tea while I enjoyed 24.

The joy of DVDs is getting to watch a show you missed later with no commercials. We watched Lost that way. It was awesome. We missed too much of 24 last season so we waited for DVD and watched it all in one weekend (I'll never do that again. 24 episodes of anything in two days is way too much!)

Clint go rent 24. Any season should do. The brilliance of the show is that each season is one day so each season can easily stand alone. I do however, recommend getting season one just so that you can see what makes Jack tick in the following seasons.

-Mimi

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Mr. B - Jack always saves the day, but still you never know how many bodies (or whose) will pile up along the way.

I agree with Mimi, you can start watching this at any point in time and quickly catch up, but it would help to see the first entire season.

I've never missed an episode of this until this year. I set (or thought I set) my VCR for the second episode and missed it. Grrrrrrrrr....

Clint - I'm kind of into Surface too and the other one with Eddie C - Invasion.

Tea is so much better than booze.

K

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths