Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
margad_gw

Whatever happened to?

margad
17 years ago

I don't post very often but I think I came across one of the old timers. Does anyone remember Will from Maryland. I think he posts on the Orchid Source forum. Look at the picture thread Sometimes he could be rather difficult. And whatever happened to Dusty? Anyone remember her? Just curious

Comments (11)

• Ginge
    17 years ago

Not read anything from Dusty. Did see a couple of posts on the OS. forum from Will .
    Orrin posted here awhile back he is hanging out on the bird watchers forum .
    There are a lot of the old posters that don't post anymore , one is Dick ? lived in Ariz. or NM. had a lot of good information . Our gal Alberta posts here off and on . Good to see you .. Gin

• margad
    Original Author
    17 years ago

How are you doimg Gin? Have you had a lot of snow? It's coming our way. I often wonder about your old friend, an orchid lover, who passed away. His wife was Barb. How is she? Love Alberta's posts.

• orrin_h
    17 years ago

If you're referring to fluteboy, I remember him well (difficult isn't the word). He was rather a twit. I believe he came to be known as 'Willwig' (as in 'Hedwig') the last time I had any dealings with him, which was quite some time ago. Anyhoo...

-O-
    (It's not mean if it's true.)

• margad
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That's it. Fluteboy. He was a real know it all, or thought he knew it all. How are you Orrin? Miss all the old timers.

• Ginge
    17 years ago

Hi ,
    Not heard from Barb in a long time .
    Arrg! flute boy :( I was thinking it was bowl boy lolol .
    I have not been posting here a lot , husband had cataract surgery lots of running the road for appointments .
    I still have my birds went to a bird fair yesterday .
    Good to hear from some of the old timers :) Gin

• fogbeltgardener
    17 years ago

"Will" still hangs out at OSF.

• arthurm
    17 years ago

This part of the forum has died.
    I have a thing installed on my computer telling me that someone has 697 days 12 hours and about 30 minutes left in his current job. Does anyone know who that someone is?

Gin, did i tell you that love found a way and the Galahs raised a chick. It has found a good home.

Apart from that, there is nothing much to offer in the way of conversation.

• michigoose
    17 years ago

Gosh dang! fogbeltgardner lives! HOLY MOLY! Adrianna dropped off the face of the earth, Val had trouble posting here with a computer problem and basically gave up. MommaD is still here. Mike decided that he had another life (i.e. he was spending too much time on all the forums...so whittled down his life a tad). Shady's still here. A lot of us just lurk a lot....

• arthurm
    17 years ago

Lisa, thought you had gone on hols for a week ot two.

• lonemuchow
    17 years ago

Like Lisa said, I lurk once in a while, kinda got tired of all the care and bugs with the orchids, just have a few.
    Lone

• michigoose
    17 years ago

Don't I wish Arthur. No, I got a little bored, and I am once again preparing a quilt for a national contest as well as making insulated window shades since we've been having abnormally cold weather.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH