Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aachenelf

No Peep stuff this year?

aachenelf z5 Mpls
18 years ago

Well, the day is here. I'm waiting for the family to arrive and just realized we didn't have our Peep talk this year. How sad.

Happy Rabbit Day anyway

K

Comments (7)

• varmint
    18 years ago

Happy Peep Day Kev,
    Here is your Dr Fun fix - They were pretty obscure this year so I wasn't sure they would be appreciated. I like the peep in his explore-a-ball.
    -Mimi

Here is a link that might be useful: Dr Fun

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks Mimi

I liked them all, but the one you mentioned is pretty funny.

K

• michigoose
    18 years ago

Sigh. I thought I'd make cupcakes for easter instead of a cake, so I could freeze some of the cup cakes (my husband prefers cheese cake, so eating an entire cake by ourselves --my daughter and I--is even a feat I didn't want to attempt...and yah, my diet has gone by the wayside...at least I made it through Lent without eating chocolate...I was amazed, I've never been able to do that!)....I wanted to buy a few peeps to put on top of the cupcakes to give my daughter a giggle...I now own a flock of peeps...I could only find boxes of 24...whatever happened to the little strips of 4- 6?

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    18 years ago

They still sell them in strips of 6 around here.

Never fear, you can just put them out in the garage or in a tree or anywhere. They'll still be good decades from now. I wonder what a squirrel would do with one?

• varmint
    18 years ago

If they are bunny shaped they may end up taking one for a mate.

• cbarry
    18 years ago

Turducken with peeps :)

(Turducken is a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey, and then cooked)

http://asteroid.divnull.com/?p=70

Carolyn

Here is a link that might be useful: Turducken with peeps

• varmint
    18 years ago

Wow Carolyn. I think he finally found something more disgusting than a plain old easter peep all for just 456 calories.

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH