Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drew_or

Just got back from the ER, and Den. lawesii

drew_or
17 years ago

Hey all, I guess normally I wouldn't post this personal stuff, but the only person to talk to right now is 2 and he knows the situation well! Mommy is on vacation and Ty woke up this morning with a terrible fever. He's a really tough kid, and my heart was broken to see him so hurting. I dreamed worse last night, won't repeat it, all parents know what I mean anyway. I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars I woke up to fever and not worse. The 3 year old next to us at the hospital had most of the bones in his hand broken by a truck tailgate, slammed on his poor little hand. Well, my son is fine, Motrin finally broke the fever. You know he'll be sleeping with me tonight..

So, I took Theo's advice (most of you know of him I think) and attacked some of my plants with a strong spray of water. (from Ang. leonis thread with Mr. Breeze) Point: be careful with tender leaved plants like Den. lawesii, I knocked 4 leaves from the newest cane!! And there I was worrying about the salt levels in the tap water. The spray was entirely good otherwise! Some of the mossier mounts that stay moist all the time were getting some weird green jello stuff on them, thats gone now. Well, before I ramble too much, I'll stop. Thanks for listening.

Drew

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor