Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
xmpraedicta

Games

xmpraedicta
15 years ago

Heyz y'all orchid freaks :) Do any of you play/have played computer games or any other sort of game console? I know it sounds geeky but...lets face it: we grow weird exotic plants...we're already eclectic!

Comments (9)

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    15 years ago

Orchid people do not play games and THAT'S THAT!!

I've never really gotten into games and it's probably a good thing since it's really easy for me to go overboard on things I like. Just ate an entire 4oz. Cadbury and am looking at the second one sitting there. I won't.... at least not until this afternoon.

• lunaticvulpine
    15 years ago

i do.. unfortunately .. at one time i was addicted to one of those MMO's because it reminded me so much of super nintendo XD. now not so much but it would'nt be hard for me to get back into it.

Gaston

• xmpraedicta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I only ask because I was secretly hoping that someone here played a MMO that I'm kinda into right now (after quitting for 6 months) and I wanted to either find someone else here that shared a common addiction for this pit of sin....or at least drag someone in with me. World of Warcraft - greatest MMORPG created. :)

Gaston which MMO did you play?

Kev - oh no...see, I had a feeling that there was some sort of rule in place about orchid people and games...it's like some threshold of geekiness that shouldn't EVER be surpassed....I also happen to enjoy sci fi and the occasional fantasy novel. Gasp...I'm like the pinnacle of geek-eclectic.

• qylliam
    15 years ago

Oh dear god.

• rita_h
    15 years ago

I work with them all day so no computer games for me, but in the spirit of geekdom, I'll admit that the other day I spent the WHOLE day watching 8 hours of Firefly reruns on the SciFi channel...

• clintdawley
    15 years ago

I play games all the time--I own both a PS3 and an XBOX 360...

I just got Soul Caliber IV...Elder Scrolls: Oblivion rocks!

I'm waiting for Diablo III to come out. *taps foot impatiently*

• xmpraedicta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

have you SEEN the trailers for D3? AMAZING o_O

• clintdawley
    15 years ago

I downloaded it in HD, Calvin...totally Rocks.

I also have the 20 minutes of gameplay preview video...

• xmpraedicta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm really excited about the new advances upcoming in the gaming world: Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, expansion of World of Warcraft (I'm a diehard Blizzard fan) as well as the long awaited Spore. Anyone heard of this game? It's the newest innovative game from electronic arts - apparently, you can evolve a bacteria through development into organisms and eventually entire societies of creatures that build cities, fight wars and make their way into space! Maybe I'll make a race of orchid-men o_O

Clint - I've seen the Elder Scrolls series but have never taken the plunge. I am on the hunt for a good PC RPG (I'm more into the RTS or RPGs rather than first person shooters/fighting games) so if it's good, I might go for it. Hows the story line?

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax