Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prc66

WooHooo! We Did It!!!

prc66
16 years ago

I am officially PREGNANT!!!! Well, I am very early in my first trimester (only 2-2 1/2 weeks along), but STILL PREGNANT!!! Doing the happy dance, or pregnant woman waddle...;)

Just had to share!

Patty

Comments (16)

• scott361
    16 years ago

That's great!
    Congratulations on adding a little one to your flock!!! :~)

Scott

• Driftless Roots
    16 years ago

Woot!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

• prc66
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks to you both! We are both excited, but a little apprehensive. You hear so many horror stories! With this being a very high risk pregnancy, it's got me just a little spooked! I can only pray that God will keep this baby healthy, normal and safe!

Patty

• sambac
    16 years ago

Congrats Patty, excatly know how you feel.Take it EASY till about 12 weeks or so, you will be home free after that.
    Good Luck and keep us posted!

• picotee_sofl
    16 years ago

Congrats and best wishes, Patty!

Marci

• coey
    16 years ago

Patty! That's fantastic news!
    sending good thoughts your way,
    nichole

• michigoose
    16 years ago

way to go Patti! I hope your pregnancy is as easy as mine was and the delivery just as smooth...it helps me get over the teenage years. grrrr.

• orchidflowerchild
    16 years ago

Alternately, you can hope or a ough enough labour that you can guilt the kid, later, when they sneak out to go to a party or trash the house or something.

A Jewish grandmother from New Jersey was heavily involved in my upbringing...I can't WAIT to guilt kids.

-Cj

• prc66
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well, it was wonderful, while it lasted...but I miscarried this weekend. We are devastated and heart-broken. I don't know what else to say. We tried so hard and for so long!
    The doctor assures us that we can try again, soon. But at the moment we are in too much shock to even think about it. I guess we just have to go through the grieving process. I know, soon, we will try again.
    Thanks for all of your well wishes.
    Patty

• scott361
    16 years ago

Oh no!
    I'm so very sorry to hear that.

I have a very dear friend that just went through the same.
    I've been worried and haven't heard from her for some time.

I know very little about the trauma(emotional and physical), but it must be very hard to go through.
    Be strong and try again when it's healthy for you to do so.
    My thoughts are with you.

Scott

• sambac
    16 years ago

Oh, no - it is rough. It used bother me when my buddies used to say 'atleast you can concieve'. But that is a good thing, and when the fetus is healthy it will make it through. You lost it probably because it was not healthy enough to make it.
    Keep trying, you will have a little one- hope soon.
    Feel for you.

• Driftless Roots
    16 years ago

Oh, Patty, I am so sorry :( I understand what a disappointment this is and I hope for better things for the two of you.

• coey
    16 years ago

I'm sorry, Patty.

• ntgerald
    16 years ago

I am sorry for your loss, too.

• prc66
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you all for your sympathies. I'm dealing with it better now, at least I'm not crying every day. I know, it takes time. I'll be better soon. We have not given up...and will try again.
    Anyway, thanks again.
    Patty

• Judybird2014
    16 years ago

just read this, Patty, I am very sorry.
    Biggg hug, Judy