Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Complaint Resolution

Posted by lar1 Hawaii (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 3:26

Last week I tried to register as a member of the Orchid Board website, and was unable to log into my account, after I had completed the registration process. I went to the "contact us" site, which would only allow me to send an Email to the site administrator, without any sort of confirmation. I have sent three Emails to the website, describing my problem signing into the site, over the past seven days, but there has been no response- WHY ARE THEY IGNORING ME! Is there any phone number to call, to talk with someone associated with that website? I was wondering whether anyone here has any experience with the Orchid Board website, or knows how I might contact someone involved with it's operation. Is it possible that the website is no longer in operation? It's very frustrating to me, because I wanted to participate in some of the discussions there. Thank you for your responses.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Complaint Resolution

• Posted by arthurm Sydney, NSW AUST (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 5:03

This forum is inactive. Last post July 21. Perhaps if you repost over on discussions .....someone there may be able to answer your question.

o

• Posted by lar1 none (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 5:37

According to the website, there were 92 posts yesterday, and already several today. The system will not allow me to respond to a post- it says that I do not have permission to do so. That's why I am trying to contact someone with access to the website, who can help me to alert one of the administrators of my difficulties. If anyone has access to the Orchid Board website, could you please write and ask someone to help me with this?

o

• Posted by arthurm Sydney, NSW AUST (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 12:45

Click on the link and post your question there. It is very unlikely that any one will reply here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden web orchid discussions

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here