Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aachenelf

HAVE: Who might be interested in some Drosera capensis?

aachenelf z5 Mpls
17 years ago

These are sundews in case youÂre not familiar with them and just the best little gnatcatchers ever. Great companion plants to orchids.

HereÂs the situation:

I grew a whole flock of these from seed. There are probably several dozen plants. Pretty soon each one is going to need its own pot and thatÂs the problem. ItÂs going to be tough to find room for all of them and I donÂt want to take the chance of mailing plants at this time of the year. My plan was to put them up for trade or something come spring if thereÂs an interest. If there isnÂt much interest, I simply wonÂt keep them all.

So right now IÂm only trying to do a general assessment of who might be interested come spring in working out some kind of deal? IÂm not taking names or anything and wonÂt hold anyone to anything they say right now. IÂm just trying to get a ballpark number of how many plants I should continue to grow. So if you think you might be interested, post a reply.

One note: I'm not planning on just giving these away since that would be too expensive to do. I'm really looking to do trades or something.

Thanks.

Comments (12)

Sponsored