Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
polka_gw

have: have to trade and wanted list both here (long)

polka
17 years ago

Howdy

Need to clear some benches. I am selling elsewhere, but I am willing to trade here. Wanted List to follow down below:

(U.S. only)

Please use email down below for correspondence.

I oversee an older private collection.

(I have kept all the divisions and backbulbs from all my repotting for the last nine years  what was I thinking??)

All are Cattleyas repotted in the winter of 2003/04 in 6 inch pots (or larger)and will be shipped bare root.

1. Slc Tangerine Imp x Slc Kauai ÂStarbrightÂÂ 2" orange blooms Dec/JanÂhave pictures

2. Lc Pomme dÂOrÂ2" yellow blooms Dec/Jan fragrantÂhave pictures

3. Brassavola (Rhyncholaelia) digbyana (only 3 available); species; blooms summerÂhave picture of the plants

4. Cattleya bowringianaÂpurple and white multifloral species, blooms Oct/NovÂhave pictures

5. Cattleya labiata, semi-alba ÂMarina Nov/Dec fragrantÂhave pictures

6. [Lc Rubinosa x Lc Antonica Fredrich] x Lc Princess Nigrella ÂJungle 3" purple, darker lip, blooms late Sept; various other times. Fragrant. Have pictures

7. Brassavola (Rhyncholaelia)Glauca NOID cross  with C. skinneri?? Or bowringiana??  blooms Jan thru March, purple and white, usually in ones and twos, occasionally a three bud spike Âhave pictures.

8. Copper NOIDÂ4" opens yellow, changes to burnt orange with magenta lip, Blooms July / September. FragrantÂhave pictures.

9. White NOID #1ÂA 5" white with some gold in throat, blooms Nov/Dec. fragrantÂhave pictures.

1. White NOID #2ÂA 3" white, heavier substance, shorter stem length, blooms with the maturation of the new pbulb, fragrantÂhave pictures.

MY WANTED LIST:

Any 4 inch to 6 inch mature, blooming size

Large, Full Flowered Beallara, Burrageara, Vuylstekeara, Wilsonara, Odontocidium;

Or any mature Miltoniopsis, especially pastels, and yellow; also Mtps. santanaei might be quite nice!

Or, any mature, blooming size Large flowered Cattleya especially White or Pink (other colors too)...(pale shades better) especially Spring or Summer bloomers...no splashes

Or, any short cane, large flowered Dendrobium (phal type) especially solid yellow (no colored lip), candy stripes, and splashes on white.

Or make me an offer!!

I miss coming here as much as I used to. Howdy to Sharon D, Ethan, Chris, CBarry, John in DC, Arthur, Wilbur, and all you other oldtimers. Have been promoted to head groundskeeper on the estate, and someone snookered me into Vice president at my local Orchid Society, CETOS, in Tyler.

Any help in trading (or otherwise) would be appreciated!!

Take care

Rex W. Ulmer

Also known as "Polka"

New email addy

rexorchids@gmail.com

Comments (10)

Sponsored