Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cutterpup

HAVE: have: short list, want: longer list

cutterpup
17 years ago

Hi all. A slight change of plans has delayed my glass house, so I am starting to cut down on the orchids I had been growing to put in there. These had been kept seperate from those on the light bench and escaped my repotting rampage, so ALL need to be repotted.

Due to an upcoming surgery I will not be able to ship or receive plants between May 1'st and May 8'th. I may also be slow in answering email that week.

Avaliable:

Lc "Princess Road", a small purple mini catt

blooming size in a 2" pot

leaves have some purplr, slightly raised discoloration but plant is healthy

Potinara "Cameron's Magnetism"

blooming size in a 4" pot

2 avaliable

Oncidium flexuosom

about a year from blooming in a 2" pot

3 avaliable

Want list:

Tolumnia, species

Sophronitis, species

Promenea, species or hybrids

Warmth tolerant Masdies, species or hybreds

Phal Chibae

Slc "Precious Stones"

compact phrags

multiflowered phaphs

Comments (8)

• jlynn
    17 years ago

Cutterpup,
    Hope your surgery goes well and isn't anything horribly serious. Wish I had room to add some of your babies to my collection.

• orchidtrader
    17 years ago

I would be interested in your onc flexuosom . I I think I might have a multi flower paph but will have to go to the greenhouse this morning and check . I know I have a Tolumnia Golden Glow but its not a species.
    Darwin

• cutterpup
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi..I would prefer a paph but would consider the Golden Glow even though itis not a species, my daughter-in-law loves the hybred tols.
    I forgot to add that I am also looking for jewel orchids, but not ludisia..I have those.
    (The surgery is a two level cervical spine fusion,seriuos but common. It will give me eight weeks off from work to play with my plants)

• orchidtrader
    17 years ago

Good luck with your surgery and recovery.
    The Golden Glow are mounted on cork bark one is a newer kieki that I removed from the plant this spring and the other is one I took off last fall. I would have a Paph Pinocchio and a Paph lienianum x victoria-regina both plants are the same size with one mature growth that has a spike on it that has been flowering on and off for the last year and each has a new growth at the base of the plant.
    Darwin

• cutterpup
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Darwin..I have sent you an email with a picture.
    Judy

• tomp_in_pa
    17 years ago

I have a Tolumnia urophylla keiki mounted on cork. It has a second growth just starting and has established itself on the cork already. I would like to trade you for one of your Oncidium flexuosom.

Please let me know if you are interested,
    Tom

• cutterpup
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tom..I am interested, I'll be sending you a pic with the three oncs on it. I still have one left with a five inch leaf length, the other is smaller, all are in 2" pots with new growth showing. The smallest one has a pleated leaf but that should straighten out.
    judy

• cutterpup
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The Lc "Princess Road" and all the Oncidium flexuosom are now gone.
    Thank you,
    Judy

Sponsored