Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
madlea_gw

WANTED: Wanted: Dendrobium species

MadLea
10 years ago

Have orchids from various genera that I can trade for, if interested.

Comments (8)

• orchidnick
    10 years ago

I'm not much into Dendrobiumas but have the following:

amabile
    aggregatum
    loddigessii
    jenkinsii var agregatum (musch smaller bulbs than aggregatum)
    primulinum

Numerous Dockrillas, I'll list them if there is an interest.

Nick

• lea1023
    10 years ago

Hi Nick! Now, I'm embarrassed...I know you have tons of orchids and now I wonder if I could possibly anything that you would want. lol.

Here's a what I have to offer:
    Mormolyca ringens
    Maxillar picta
    I'm blanking out at the moment but yea, I most likely have what would sound link a boring list to you. :-(
    Unless you have divisions you're interested in selling???

Lea

• lea1023
    10 years ago

Hi Nick! Now, I'm embarrassed...I know you have tons of orchids and now I wonder if I could possibly anything that you would want. lol.

Here's a what I have to offer:
    Mormolyca ringens
    Maxillar picta
    I'm blanking out at the moment but yea, I most likely have what would sound link a boring list to you. :-(
    Unless you have divisions you're interested in selling???

Lea

• orchidnick
    10 years ago

I have a huge Mormolyca ringens and it's divisions, but only a relatively small Max picta. Would like another one to mount so would be interested in that one. Which Dend do you want?

Nick

• MadLea
    Original Author
    10 years ago

My picta isn't that big either :-(
    I'm interested in the amabile so if you have a small div of that?

Lea

• orchidnick
    10 years ago

You got good taste in Dendrobiums but I have to back out. I had a good lock at it, it has a tight rootball and no easy division is apparent. I would have to unpot it and cut into the rootball which I don't want to do. It does not make keikis.

Sorry for that, I should not have listed it. Interested in AU Dendrobiums? speciosum, delicatum, kingianum etc?

• MadLea
    Original Author
    10 years ago

That's ok, Nick. It was a shot in the dark and was utterly surprised when I got a hit. lol. I will post some on the group exchange and see what I can come up with.

I had at least a hundred different den species until a family member thought they'd help me "clean up" and trashed all those that were resting for the winter and then some. I can't justify spending a lot of money to rebuild my collection...

But thanks anyway! :-)

• orchidnick
    10 years ago

I looked at it again this morning and there really is no way to do any easy division. I'm so sorry I posted it. My mistake.

Nick

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH