|I have a bumper crop of seeds from a variety of Arizona desert trees and plants. I was interested in trading the seeds for orchids, especially species.
If you are interested, let me know and I can send you a list of the species of seeds I have.
|I am interested.What seeds do you have?|
|Here's what I've got. Let me know if you're interested in trading: |
Here's what Ive got to trade (all seeds):
Sweet Acacia (Acacia Farnesiana)
White Bark Acacia (Acacia Willardiana)
Melocactus (not sure species)
Chapparal Sage (Salvia clevelandii)
Peruvian Wild Brown Cotton
Cat Claw Vine (Macfadyena unguis-cati)
Foothills Palo Verde (cercidium microphyllum)
Brittlebush (encelia farinose)
Soaptree Yucca (yucca elata)
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Orchids Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.