Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Orchid Plants: Free for pick-up.

Posted by hdcochran (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 11, 11 at 9:58

Some in bloom; some in bud. About three dozen must go. Hank Cochran, 252-249-0352. Oriental, NC.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Orchid Plants: Free for pick-up.

Hi, dear friend.

I saw your post of orchids giveaway. I saw that you offer them for pick up, and this is no possible cause I live in Brazil. But I'd like to ask you if I payed the shipping costs you could send some for me. You could send them out of the vases, only rounded with moist paper.
I'm asking this because I live in a city in which it's very difficult to buy good orchids, and the ones that get here are very very expensive, making it very hard to buy.

Please, think about, and help me to grow my colection.

Regards,

Marcos

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here