Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cymbidium temps

Posted by bullsie (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 21, 10 at 15:43

My night temps are now holding in the high 30's and days as high as 70's. Soon, night temps will be 40's. Is it too soon to move my Cymbidiums outside to the porch? I have minis and cascading.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cymbidium temps

i live in NJ and i already have mine outside. I still check the weather every day just in case. High 30's is fine for cymbidiums.

o

Unless it is 32 or below, all my Cyms stay outside.

o

Thank you both! We are getting some really nasty cold weather at the moment, but soon as it clears a bit I am going to put my group out.

Appreciate very much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here