Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First rebloom ever!

Posted by Tanie51 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 14 at 10:27

Hello Orchid Friends,

Just wanted to show you my first rebloom of my phal. Thanks to you all for guiding me over last year. I started out 1 little phal last April 1/13. Now I have 14 of 7 kind of orchids and I didn't kill any (yet)! And have this one rebloomed! I counted from the day I noticed this little tiny green thing came out of my phal to the day it opened was 117 days!

Tanie

This post was edited by Tanie51 on Wed, Apr 23, 14 at 11:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First rebloom ever!

Congratulations! Our orchids do teach us patience. But, the wait is worth it!

o

• Posted by bob8 z5 NY (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 24, 14 at 18:30

Good going.

o

Good growing! Congratulations!!!

Jane

o

Thank you all... with a bow!!

Tanie

o

Tani - Great Job!!!

Feel free to share any of your secrets..

I had two rebloom this year (first time ever) and I have no real idea what I did..but I was proud of my rebloomers

o

Thank you Jeannie! Like you, I have no idea. They do their things and I do what I am learning from this site and some on the web. Me to, proud of myself for this. I have another re bloom of a cymbidium will open may be in next couple of weeks. Will post the picture.

Tanie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here