Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Traverse City show this weekend

Posted by lisa_z5wmi Z5 (My Page) on
Fri, May 27, 11 at 9:00

I'm packing up my plants to go set up the last show of the season that my club participates in. It is a three hour drive for me, up in Traverse City, Michigan. But it is a beautiful day, and I always enjoy my fellow orchiders. So, if you are in the vicinity of Traverse City this weekend, come and see the show! It is sponsored by the Northern Michigan Orchid Society (NMOS) if you need to google for directions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Traverse City show this weekend

I got two first places -a phal and an oncidium, and a second place- on a bulldog paph. Better than I have done all year. Wish the vendors were set up when I was there- didn't come home with any new ones.

o
RE: Traverse City show this weekend

Lisa,

For someone who has "grown indoors for 8 years and never even gotten close to getting it right", you done good!

Good job and congratulations.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here