Return to the Orchids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bayer andvanced all-in-one rose flower care

Posted by rwood24 Z7 nc (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 23:16

3 systemic products in one
okay it contains tebuconazole .80%
imidacloprid .15%

okay I'm wanting to use this one 5 of my orchids a bulbo, two lycaste , paph, and a oncid( already did very sickly so i was like what the heck)

now my reasoning for not wanting todo so on others is it contains 7.5% urea nitrogen, and I've always been informed to not use a urea based fert. On orchids. But I've also read on one of these forums someone suggesting this same product so I bought. So any input on if this low amount of urea will matter or won't. I'm really wanting to use this product or a good diease product if any of y'all know other brands. But mainly curious if I should junk it and use on roses and others only. Thanks to all
-drw

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bayer andvanced all-in-one rose flower care

If you put Urea in the search box at the top of the discussions page you will find some past long threads about that subject and orchid fertilisers.

I use imidacloprid on my orchids to control scale. Have no knowledge of tebuconazole.

o

BAYER COMPLETE INSECT KILLER
contains 0.72% imidacloprid,
nearly FIVE times the concentration in the rosy version!

--Stitz--

o

Read the link below - it should help.

Brooke

Here is a link that might be useful: Bayer discussion

o

I use both but for different purposes. The rose for weekly feeding and to make the plants taste bad to the bugs. The insect killer for plants that have visible bugs.

Here is a link that might be useful: blog.backbulb.com

o

Thanks so much to you all. I'm going togo find the product suggested in the thread Brooke gave me. Hope y'all all have a great weekend!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here