Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cattleya17

SBOE: Angraecum distichum. Perfect!!!!!

cattleya17
15 years ago

Hey Guys SBOE is the best place IÂve ever ordered from because when you talk to them all they want to do is make sure you get what you want!!!! They answer any cultural questions that you could possibly have!!! They even remember your name when you call them or they call you!! They called to tell me about the Ang.Distichum that I got from them. They told me the state of the blooms, size, my plant has a 2 inch growth with three new growths already started!!! I CouldnÂt wait to see it!!! In this same conversation, they told me they handpicked it for me and that it was the biggest one they had of the ones in bloom or of the ones in my price range.

They had said that all of the blooming ones had already opened cuz they open quickly, but that they gave me the best looking one and the biggest I could afford. You all have got to experience the high quality service that I got, order from them today!!!! You will not regret it! So guys Here is my baby. I cant get over how small they are. ItÂs perfect! In one of the pics you can see a green nodule at the 5th leaf down a little thing which IÂm thinking is a new flower bud?? And the last photo is My No ID Dendrobium that someone gave to me sick about a year ago. They knew I grew orchids and bought it for me cuz they thought I could revive it and  I did!!! How cool itÂs the beginnings of a spike in the crevice of the leaves.

{{gwi:189059}}

New Growths

{{gwi:189061}}

{{gwi:189063}}

Flowers

{{gwi:189066}}

Nodule Possibly New Flower??? look 5th leaf down from Tip. right side of plant.

{{gwi:189069}}

{{gwi:189071}}

NoId Dend with Emerging Flower Spike.

{{gwi:189073}}

Tell Me wht you think guys. the flowers are browning but i dont care i love it! it came yesterday how often should i water just tell me about watering this is always where i go wrong. thanks for looking!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting