Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
renais1

High Mowing Organic Seeds

renais1
9 years ago

Seed catalog time is always exciting for me. I have a few favorites which I look forward to each year, and usually try out some new places each year as well. I wanted to point out a company which I tried last year with great satisfaction: High Mowing Organic Seeds.

HM sells 100% organic seeds, and has a very extensive and high quality selection. The seeds I received last year had excellent germination, and were very well packaged. Their catalog is very informative, including both details on germination as well as disease and pest control. With a very few exceptions all of the methods they recommend could be used by a certified grower.

I am very picky about variety selection for vegetables, looking for ones especially suited for controlled environment growing, as well as ones suited for our challenging outdoor environment. HM had sufficient variety that I could have ordered almost everything I wanted just from them. . Their prices are very reasonable, and they have free shipping. The service last year was remarkably quick.

If you want a catalog where you do not need to check if a particular seed is organic, HM may be your answer.
Renais

Comments (2)