Return to the Organic Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Organic Liquid Fert for Injector

Posted by sudhira (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 26, 11 at 11:01

In the past I have used "Organic Advantage" but I can no loner find it. I even called the company left a message, no return call. I fertilizer 1/4 acre flower crop via injector system ( fertigator ), I am in need of an excellent liquid, water soluble product that won't break the bank!

I invite all suggestions!

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Organic Liquid Fert for Injector

Organic gardening/farming should be more about making the soil plants are growing in into a good healthy soil then simply substituting one type of fertilizer for another.
Why do you think you need something that appears to be borderline organic due to the high NPK numbers and lack of information about what it is made of?

o

Yeah, I know about the soil food web...I am looking for an adjunct, nothing more nothing less.

o

Check your local hydroponic stores, NOT EVERYONE GROWS DOPE WITH THESE SYSTEMS, believe it or not but they also grow flowers and veggies. They have a huge selection of OMRI rated ferts in liquid form. I am sure you can also find what you need to make a excellent compost tea. I posted this before but got the same response about them being a waste, the store ferts. are for dope, and its about soil. Well duh it is about the soil, but some times your soil just is not RIGHT (it does take time to make the perfect soil) and you want a little some thing extra.

o

Same question came up on my farming Yahoo group. Johnny's recommends PuraVida (may be out of your price range though).

https://www.aghydroponics.com/Pura-Vida-Organics-Bloom-p/ntec-vidabloom.htm

Planet Natural also sells a couple that are OMRI listed and say they can be used in drip system. Not balanced, though, and may be too pricey to buy all 3 and mix you own if you are doing it on a small scale (it was for me!)

http://www.planetnatural.com/site/nitrex.html

Organicare comes in at least three formulations (NPK) so you can make a custom mix.

http://www.planetnatural.com/site/organic-nitrogen.html

Nature�s nectar comes in 3 formulations (NPK) so you can custom mix.

HTH

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organic Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here