Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tisha_

Happy Spring (Picture HEAVY!)

tisha_
16 years ago

Hi everyone.

Keith and I finally got some stuff done in the back yard over the weekend. I took some pictures yesterday.

I hope everyone else is having a happy Spring so far!

-Tisha

We had some mums that were in pots last year. I was surprised to see that they had new shoots coming up (in the white pot and the black pot)! I didnÂt think theyÂd come back since they werenÂt planted in the ground. ItÂll be neat to see what color the flowers are. I canÂt remember! Also on the bakerÂs rack is a snail planter with fresh sage in it and some other kind of flower that I donÂt know the name of (up on the middle shelf)

{{gwi:135764}}

This bird bath came with the house. IÂve tried to keep fresh water in it, but I honestly have never seen a bird using it (why would they, when they have the whole pond to bathe in!?) so we decided to plant some flowers in it. I think it turned out pretty cute.

{{gwi:135765}}

This was KeithÂs idea and I think itÂs quite brilliant! IÂm not sure where he got that pulley, but weÂve had it for a long time. But, anyway, we just got a small metal bucket, planted a little fern in it, and attached it to the pulley. ItÂs my new favorite thing. Keep your fingers crossed for that fern. IÂve been known to kill quite a few of them in my time.

{{gwi:135767}}

Keith, planting his strawberries:

{{gwi:135769}}

We also planted some flowers in the whiskey barrel on the patio.

{{gwi:135770}}

Keith and Jaz, still planting strawberries:

{{gwi:135771}}

{{gwi:135772}}

And, a few pictures of Jaz (my big ol' baby!)Â

{{gwi:135774}}

RollingÂ

{{gwi:135775}}

Drinking from her claimed water dishÂ

{{gwi:135777}}

Oh, and hereÂs our pretty Fuchsia plant!

{{gwi:84316}}

I hope everyone can see these pictures ok.

Thanks for looking! :-)

-Tisha

Comments (7)