Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Murphy boo

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 28, 10 at 8:49

I've never had pictures of him before, so I thought you'd like to see his amber eyes and lightning bolt nose. And Maggie moo is giving him her usual, what the heck is wrong with you? It's just a vent you silly! (P.S. when you take pictures, you can see stuff you normally don't see. Ick! what's with the baseboards? I know what I'll be doing tonight.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Murphy boo

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 28, 10 at 15:39

Robin, what a darling cat! This is Murphy, LF's cat? And the one in the last picture is your cat, Maggie? She's a beauty, too. I have a "Maggie", but don't know how to post a picture. She's a rusty orange with way too much long hair and slightly crossed eyes. The vet said she may have a little Siamese in her. Sometimes, you don't know if she's looking at you or something else. She's such a love and DH and I have gone ga-ga over her. I've always been an animal lover, but thought it was mainly dogs. Sinced we've had Maggie, it's cats, too. :>)

o

Why thanks! He's darling to look at, but I call him the trouble maker. See that last picture, he's likely onto the next thing he's going to "explore". Ugh. Yes, he's my little fella's (LF) cat and the big fluffer doodle is my cat. If you have your picture electronically, I can post it for you. Just send it to my email link and I'll get it up and running!

P.S. I love dogs too, but redheaded cats I go head over heels for!

o

Oh, he's so handsome, and Maggie is a gorgeous too!

o

They are both beautiful cats!

I just love orange/buff colored cats. They are my favorites!

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 29, 10 at 17:52

Thanks for your kind offer to post a picture for me; I'll see if I can send you a picture of *my* Maggie!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here