Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here is Taffy

Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 30, 10 at 15:09

He came to me at 3 weeks old, a bottle baby, now he's a big boy, very independent

Image link: Here is Taffy (57 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here is Taffy

There is no kitty like an orange boy. I love him Lilo!

o

I so love his sweet face. I just wanna scratch those fluffy cheeks.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 13:56

Lilo, do Taffy and Jasmyn get along? I imagine Jasmyn rules the roost, but tolerates Taffy? He's adorable.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 15:15

Taffy is five years old now, Jasmyn is going on three, so he's the senior cat , they actually get along very well. There is also Maximus, Jasmyn's brother, a longhaired tabby, and Sooty, who is seven and definitely the senior cat of all of them, she and Jasmyn don't get along too well, primarily because Jasmyn is a provocateur, so innocent! she just happens to pass by Sooty, sort of bumping into her or jumping into the bed on the cat-tree containing Sooty - saying "oh, I didn't see you" (bwahahaha)

o

Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 12:35

Lilo, could/would you please post pictures of Maximus and Sooty? It would be great to see what they look like, too.

I can hardly imagine four cats in one household; maybe some or all of them go outside? Maggie has alway been an *inside* cat, so that's where she stays, but lately, she's really been trying to slip out the door when it's opened. As I type,she's curled behind the monitor, snoring gently. That's another place she's not supposed to be, b/c the monitor could easily be knocked to the floor. Guess you can tell who's boss around here! :>)

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 14:20

I'll find pictures of Maximus and Sooty and shall post them. My cats are allowed outside, I live far from the road and on 6 acres, so they don't go off the property. One good thing, they are all scared of the sound of motors, so they stay away from cars.
Most of the time all are in for the night, The boys sometimes stay out all night and sleep all day - when it is the rodent season, I don't like it, but I am glad they hunt.

o

Sun, Jul 18, 10 at 15:07

I didn't mean to neglect Sooty and Taffy when I wrote in Maximus' post! They're darling kitties, too; I can't imagine having four cats in, out, and round-a-bout!-- but they sure look lovable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here