Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wandaredhead

Odd Friends

wandaredhead
15 years ago

These two have been friends from day one.

{{gwi:136370}}

Who is that funny-looking couple in the mirror?

{{gwi:136371}}

Comments (8)

• lindajewell
    15 years ago

How sweet they are!

• Josh
    15 years ago

I'm thinking you have the most ineresting and intriguing collection of "friends" in your household. Can't imagine what mealtimes must be like and you probably have a dedicated refrigerator/pantry for pets. But what fun and warmth must fill your days...I'm envious. josh

• wandaredhead
    Original Author
    15 years ago

josh,
    LOL!!

The fuzzy family members's food bill surpasses the human family food bill.

• Janis_G
    15 years ago

That doesn't count the birds!!!
    The woman lives in a zoo!!!!

One is awakened by the sounds of a jungle at Wanda's
    and there is NEVER a DULL moment.

• mwoods
    15 years ago

I love these pictures..all your pictures. Wish you could gather all your beasts into one room and get a photo. Wow..think about that.

• Josh
    15 years ago

I seem to remember photos of goat(s) and a horse and now the spider monkey and I remember earlier pics of the dogs, too...would love to see the birds. Oh, I remember a photo of a fish pond too...lol What else ??? josh

• wandaredhead
    Original Author
    15 years ago

josh,
    Are you ready?

(Taking a deep breath...)
    1. Duke - Appaloosa horse.
    2. Black Knight - minature horse.
    3. Snow White - shetland pony.
    4. Daisy - goat.
    5. Sarah - Albifron capuchin monkey.
    6. Sydney - Capella capuchin monkey.
    7. Shyla - mini-pomeranian.
    8. Ginger - deerhead chihuahua.
    9. Sassy - deerhead chihuahua.

1. Sunny - collie.
    2. Beignet - umbrella cockatoo.
    3. Daphne - umbrella cockatoo.
    4. Maxine - blue and gold Macaw.
    5. B. B. - Quaker parrot.
    6. Mickey and Minnie - zebra finches.
    7. Ms. B. J. - box turtle.
    8. Precious - cat.
    9. Midnight - cat.
    10. Bandit - raccoon...actually, he's wild but I put extra cat food in their bowl at night to share with him.

And, a pond with goldfish.

And, multiple wild bird feeders.

Jan wasn't kidding when she said I lived in a zoo and waking up in the morning here is like waking up in the jungle.

When I FINALLY lay my head on my pillow at night, I run through the list in my mind making sure I didn't forget to feed/water anyone.

• Josh
    15 years ago

Whew! WelI, I'm still envious even though you certainly must be busy keeping all hale and hearty. The love returned shows in your photos of happy critters.

Just two Zebra Finches? Years ago when my son was a toddler I bought a pair, put them in lovely bamboo cage, hung a little woven covered nest for "sleeping". Female started staying in nest most of day...when I peeked and saw the itsy-bitsy eggs I nearly laid one of my own...don't know why I was surprised...lol It was a lovely experience...we had large flight cage built but eventually found them a new home with an appliance repairman who I thought wouldn't leave otherwise...lol I can well imagine how your visitors must linger...josh

Sponsored
More Discussions