Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
heidi and sean

Posted by liza070831 z4VT (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 18, 09 at 16:35

this is my first attempt at posting a picture just want to see if this will work

Image link: heidi and sean (28 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: heidi and sean

yeah I did it now I just have to figure how to make 1600x1200 smaller. Any suggestions will be appreciated the picture is of my daughter and her son.

o

Perfect, Liza, good for you.
Great picture by the way.
Keep on posting.

o

Thank you janis they live in Marietta now I will have to figure out how to use a digital camera. next step lol

o

It worked! I love looking at other people's photos. I hope people keep it up!

o

Digital cameras are the greatest. You can do it and post many more photos.

o

Liza, have you thought about registering with a photo site, like flikr or photobucket? You can upload your images to their site to your own private album and then you can let your family see it.. The site will take a larger size file.

Somewhere with the program that came with your camera should be something that says "resize image" or size for web". They need to be small for here, but the image is very degraded at that size.

And, if you have zoom on your camera stand further back and use the zoom to get closer - the flash that close makes for an over bright and sometimes out of focus image.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here