Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 1 - 29 -14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 0:51

But life inevitably throws us curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I've come to understand these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.
Carre Otis

To go from mortal to Buddha, you have to put an end to karma, nurture your awareness, and accept what life brings.
Bodhidharma

The conscious process is reflected in the imagination; the unconscious process is expressed as karma, the generation of actions divorced from thinking and alienated from feeling.
William Irwin Thompson

On one hand, we know that everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes or coincidences. On the other hand, we learn that we can never give up, knowing that with the right tools and energy, we can reverse any decree or karma. So, which is it? Let the Light decide, or never give up? The answer is: both.
Yehuda Berg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 1 - 29 -14

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 9:19

Oh, WOW! How 'deep' are these quotes? Sometimes, you give me a 'brain buzz', Don! Thanks for making me think.

o

Good morning! These are heavy quotes, I see karma as the ramification of actions taken, both negative and positive.

o

Very good ones, Don. Thx and have a great day!

o

All you can do is absorb those curve balls and make the best decision you can make without hurting anybody. You control your own karma and benefit from it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here