Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 1 - 23 -14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 23, 14 at 2:05

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
Buddha

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.
Pablo Picasso

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
John Lubbock

We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view.
Mao Zedong

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Jimi Hendrix

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 1 - 23 -14

Fine quotes again, Mao Zedong's is so spot on, we need to expand our vision

o

Very uplifting quotes today.
I also like Mao Zedong's quote.
That frog has to get out of that well on to a lilly pad.

And I luv, Jimi.
Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Jimi Hendrix

o

As confirmed skyaholic I can just say yes to all of the quotes.

o

anneliese_, luv your term "skyaholic";
My whole family, from the vikings to present day are skyaholic, we go by the stars and now GPS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here