Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Uh oh. I'm snared! If you like etsy, you'll love pinterest

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 4, 12 at 12:19

I love etsy, so much!!! I bought several Christmas presents over there. And every once in a while, a present for myself (from Pidge!). Great place. I wish I could better afford to shop every day.

Pinterest is a site to post ideas and there are a blue million of them. Some easy, some elaborate. Crafts, clothes, food, places.... the sky is the limit. It's freakin' awesome!

Here is a link that might be useful: pinterest website

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Uh oh. I'm snared! If you like etsy, you'll love pinterest

I think etsy is a super site where everyday people can offer their wares for sale. I checked out "pinterest" and that looks promising. Thanks for posting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here