Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey, I've missed all of you.

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 16:04

Finally home from the regional hospital. Maybe not as good as new but it is a start at least. For the first time in over a month I was out using a walker and of course the crazy cat was right behind me. A little embarrasing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey, I've missed all of you.

good to know you are home George

o

Welcome back, I'm so glad to see you here. Lol, at the kitty, She's probably making sure you are OK.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 18:17

George, how great to "see" you! Welcome back; we have missed you; sounds as if your cat missed you, too. :>)

o

George, it is soo good to see you up and about, you missed us? We sure missed you, stay well now, hear?

o

I'm glad you are back! Be careful around your cat, mine comes close to tripping me daily.

o

I think we have missed you too. Guess the cat is happy. Good that you have returned, looking forward to more stories. Take good care of each other.

o

Welcome back, Mr. G. So nice to see you again. Wishing you
a speedy recovery.

o

Am I glad to see you are back. Really missed you and Leone. Now follow doctor's orders.
Your cat is looking out for you. Good for her.

o

We've missed you too. Take it easy and get well.

o

glad you are up and about

Minnie (an occasional poster)

o

So glad to see you here again, George!

Karen

o

George now that you are back with us let me pose a ? Do you tremember when, or perhaps they still do, they harvested thistles for cattle feed??

o

Lol, Gandle, I thought I remembered you mentioning your kitty in another post, and I found it. You sure have a very special friend.

Here is a link that might be useful: George and Kitty,

o

Yes, you were missed by all of us and we are happy are back. And is sure sounds like the crazy cat missed you too.

Are you feeling better and how is the new knee treating you?

o

welcome home :)

o

So very glad you are back with us. I (along with so very many others) have really missed your posts.

Hugs and hopes for good health to you and Leona, and to your guardian-cat.

o

George, welcome home.
You are always greatly missed when you are away.

o

Glad you're back.

I am not surprised the cat is behind you every step of the way. I am sure it believes it is King of the Jungle, and you are its treasured friend. Keeping you out front to watch out for you.

o

George, I'm sure glad you were finally sprung from the hospital. Just what I was hoping to read tonight. So glad the cat it keeping good track of you too. Smiles. You're always missed.

o

Just checked the weather over your way, looks cold. Keep the cat on your lap for warmth for both of you.

o

So glad to have you back and that you're up and about.

o

Glad you're back! Kitty just loves you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here