Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

Mom's update

Lamora
11 years ago

Hi, I know I haven't been on a lot, but things are so messed up right now. A week ago yesterday, mom fell and hit her head~ again. This time she stayed in the hospital until they could get her in the NH there, but the "state inspection" said no more people till they get a few things fixed, and who knows when they will come and inspect it again. (they claim to have the few things fixed now)

Well, the hospital staff could not handle her 24/7. She got so upset and confused. Had one of her "fits". Apparently her pill either didn't work, or she didn't take it, she was getting to where she would hide them and nobody noticed.

So now she is in a mental instatute for evaluation. See what meds will and wont work on her. I wasn't able to go with my dad and husband for that because I had the flu so bad, so I don't know what it is like. But they said it wasn't a bad place for what it is for. She wont be there long, 2 wks at the most, then we need to hope that we can get her in this NH here. Other than that, I think they have one there too, but that is an hour away and I don't know the area at all. Here she would only be 3 blocks away.

I sure do miss her tho, when I am sick like this, there is nobody else in the world like my mom, she took real good care of you... but i miss her.. :(

Marjie

Comments (4)