For all who have suffered,
who have cried in despair,
Who have tried so hard,
to carry a light,
so that others may see
what it's like to be free.

May we always be more,
not less, in time's memory.

Dedicated for all who have fought for freedom.
Dedicated to to all who have stood up for doing what's right
when something bad is happening or someone is being mean and hurtful to another.

I don't care if you're young or old,
you wrap yourself in your courage,
look fear in the eye and stand your ground.
It is your story,
Your bravery and wisdom;
Keep them strong, shiny and bright.
KJ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 2 - 28- 12

good words don. how you doing??

o

There are so many out there who have fought over the years in all corners of this world and so often they are forgotten. Thanks.

o

I like the quotes, but my favorite line is "what it's like to be free".

o

Steve, finally got things moving on the ablation, scheduled to go to San Diego March 19 for inspection and more poking then tentatively have the procedure the next week. Believe me I will be pushing hard to get it done, to me it is like the difference between pouring stop leak in a radiator or just fixing it. When that is done they can fix the rest of the stuff they keep finding, gall bladder, thyroid, shoulder, wrist and both knees. Wonder if they can do it all at once sort of a package deal.

o

As I was reading this,I swear I knew it was Kathy Jane before I got to the bottom. I miss her..

I'm glad the ablation is pretty well settled date wise.You've been waiting a long time.

o

Hey M! miss her too and you, we got to get this place rockin, see if some of the regulars will stick their heads out of hibernation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here