Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Game

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 21, 11 at 1:55

This says 19 levels but there are 20 now. some liked it a while back when it was 12 levels.

Here is a link that might be useful: MOTAS the mystery of time and space

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Game

Don, I'm checking out the game. Thanks for the post.

o

OK Don, You hooked me!

Maybe it's me or my computer, but all I got was a little room where I can move a few things around. I can't get out. I am locked in.

Is this the way that it goes? If so, are there any clues?

Come on, be a good guy and help!

o

There is a cheat sheet linked below. There is a forum and other games of a similar format. It gets more difficult with each level but your thinking adapts with each discovery. Very addicting especially for mystery fans. Read the hints when you click on each thing in the room. Any size, any form of object is fair game.

Here is a link that might be useful: M.O.T.A.S. cheat sheet

o

What you do with the objects is important and requires creative thinking.

o

thanks a ton!! I suggested to my DH that he might pass a little time "trying" to solve it. I had planned to let him suffer a while before I told him how..'

He figured it out and finished it in a minute or two without ANY help! I could hit him with something hard and heavy.

o

You have to think out of the box, What can be done with this object that is not the norm.

o

I like this kind of stuff. I haven't really played with it in a really long time. Right now I got stuck in the second and third rooms so took a break. To laugh at walmart people.. lol. This reminds me of the first such game I played years and years ago. It came with the computer at work. It just plunked you somewhere and you had to figure out everything. How to move, where to go, what you were supposed to do and find, etc. Loved that game. That and the flight simulator that also came with the computer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here