Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Lilo!

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 1, 12 at 5:22

May you have many more birthday cakes, a full life and enjoy every day something wonderful, from the greeting by your pets to the song of a bird, a lovely cloud formation, the colors of the sunset and of course health.
My best wishes,
Anneliese

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Lilo!

Happy birthday blithe spirit, Steve in Baltimore County.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 1, 12 at 9:04

Happy Birthday, Lilo.

o

Happy Birthday, dear Lilo. May you have many more.

o

Happy Birhtday to a most unique person and a treasure here at the GP. We love you.

o

Happy birthday dear Lilo! I'll be thinking about you today, more than usual. Enjoy your day.

o

Happy Birthday, Llilo, and as the song goes, AND MANY MOORE.

o

Hope you had a great one!!!

o

Happy Birthday Lilo-my Mom would have been 89 today, I see in you the great spirit she had, hope you had a great day and wishing you many, many more. You are a very special person.

o

Lilo, I hope this day has been a special one.You are special,I love reading your posts.

o

• Posted by gmatx z6 TX Panhandle (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 2, 12 at 13:42

Lilo - sorry I missed your special day, so here is a late birthday wish. Hope you had a very great day yesterday and I'm sending you wishes for many, many more.

o

Sorry to be late, but I hope your birthday was great and the coming year better!

o

I thank you all for your wishes - if wishes were fishes, my living-room would be a mess - all those wishes tumbling out :)
It was a nice birthday and the sun was shining, the air was pretty balmy for this time of year and there is stage 2 of my birthday today: chocolate cheese-cake with raspberry topping - it was picked up yesterday, but too late to eat it, so today we shall have it with champagne. The bottle was purchased for New Years, but not used - so I decided at my age I will not keep it until next New Year but have it now while I can, who knows what's ahead?

o

Wishes for a great year, have a fun birthday week. Chocolate, raspberry and champagne, Whoo Hoo altered states.

o

Happy belated birthday,Lilo.
I hope to see you here for a long time to
come, sweeet lady.

o

Ooh, just seeing this -- Happy Day After Your Birthday!

o

I'm so happy to be able to wish one of my favorite Partiers Happy Birthday! Many Happy Returns on The Day! Champagne and chocolate cheesecake with raspberries, a balmy day the day of, excellent!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here