Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote, 02/18/21

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 12 at 6:04

A person without humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pepple in the road.
Henry Ward Beecher

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote, 02/18/21

Two great quotes to end your week. Thank you, Anneliese!

o

So true, humor smooths the way in most circumstances and hindsight is so much easier. Thanks for a great week.

o

Humor can smooth the way in some
circumstances.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 18, 12 at 20:29

Thanks, Anneliese, for a week of good quotes. Don, you're so right; hindsight is so much clearer!

P.S. Is anybody else getting the weird green screen with the posts over on the far left of the screen? If it's only me, how do I get back to the "old" page?

o

Had that problem this morning when I wanted to post the quote. I shut down my computer and re-booted and it was ok after that.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 19, 12 at 16:10

Regular page appeared when I signed in, today, thank goodness. That was strange!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here