Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 13, 14 at 12:54

We can bring her home tomorrow. Drs, say she was lucky in timing. She will have a stint and a pacemaker. Really appreciate your support, great to know that we can have a group pulling for you and yours. A heartfelt thanks again. About time we left to go visit and bring some clothing she wants.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks

Oh George, I just red your note; thank goodness she's doing better. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Here's something to cheer you both up:

Take care,

Nerry

o

So happy to read this great news, George. Give Leone a big hug from all of us here at the Garden Party, then you take a deep breath and relax.

Mary

o

So glad to hear the good news, happy to her she can go home.

o

Great news. Thanks for letting us know.

o

That is great, thanks for letting us know. Give Leone a hug from me and good wishes for a speedy recovery.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 13, 14 at 19:10

George, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how Leone is doing. What great news that she will be able to come home, tomorrow. Please let her know that many good thoughts and prayers are still being said for both of you.

(I had posted this message, much earlier, but guess I forgot to hit 'submit'! But the thoughts are sincere and heartfelt.)

o

What great news to receive on Valentine's Eve!

Yes, give her a hug from all of us. And enjoy your weekend together.

Karen

o

Glad to hear she is doing well, recovery and adjustments to new medicines will be the next hurdle. Still sending good thoughts.

o

She's strong enough for all those procedures? Then, she's gonna do well! Fantastic news! I'm very very happy for y'all!

o

Great news! May she have a speedy recovery.

o

Great news! Glad to hear she will be home soon,

o

George, you are getting the best Valentines gift there is, Leona coming home. I am so happy to read how well she is doing, so please give her hug (and a kiss) from me.

o

I'm so glad you have reported good news. Take good care of her and yourself.

o

Welcome Home, Leone.
So happy for you and George.

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here